Thursday, November 03, 2016


Enigma…  The pipes and tubes that exist around the place where I live are probably situated where they are for a reason, and there are surely people in the world who know immediately the purpose they serve and why they are located where they are.  When I am headed for the gym or to the reception area or to the mailboxes, I sometimes take the stairs instead of the elevators between the fourth and third floors of our building.  Standing on the landing between the floors is a pipe contraction that obviously was put exactly where it is located for a purpose.  I don’t know why it is there.  Today I walked around the campus and another pipe, a different kind of pipe from the one in the stairwell, pokes out of the wall outside the building. It expels odorless, colorless air, and I haven’t a clue what purpose it serves.


The flag and flowers are part of the landscape.  I know why they exist where they are.  






No comments: