Sunday, November 06, 2016


It's Sunday... Daylight Saving time is over again for another year... which leaves me wondering why we have it anyway.  The state next door to California, Arizona, doesn't slip into a new time zone for the summer and half of the autumn every year.  Anyway, I've never heard a reasonable explanation for Daylight Saving time.  The old school starting time and closing time isn't persuasive.  Even though the majority of the nation's food comes from California, farming isn't a good reason for the time change. Well... I've got the election coming up in a couple of days to worry about, so I'll let the minor problem of time change slip away.  The photographs today are taken at a mural between two buildings in the place where I live.  I like walking between them and hearing the planes roaring by on the way to the Navy's air field on Coronado Island.






No comments: