Tuesday, November 29, 2016


Gone to the Dogs... Today Margaret and I had the privilege of keeping the Davids' two little dogs.  They came just before eight o'clock this morning and stayed past the dinner hour.  They were delightful... sleeping, exploring, walking around the buildings.  Tommie liked the tree that flowers at the East end of our courtyard.  Cookie liked being outside and free.  They were a good diversion.  I only thought of the political absurdities for the first time today late in the afternoon when I thought how much like people these two dogs are, only better.  I looked at Tommie just now and asked what he thinks of the President-elect, and his expression was one of those, "What in the world are you talking about," so I let the subject drop.  He's a very smart dog.








No comments: