Wednesday, October 28, 2015


After lunch today I went out for my daily bike ride, and as usual when I left the house I didn’t have a specific destination.  I went down the hill to Friar’s Road, then turned and rode west and then made my way back home first on Linda Vista Road, which took me by three of my favorite places in San Diego.  First the University of San Diego, then Francis Parker School, then I stopped my ride in front of my favorite mural,  a big one near the Linda Vista Library.  It was painted by my friend Tom Fagan a long time ago. I can’t decide what is my favorite part of the mural, but all of these elements are important. I couldn’t get Mother Hubbard’s dog out of my mind as I rode back down Ulric Road to the street where I live, so maybe that’s my favorite part…  Naaah.  I like it all.  Life is Good!








No comments: