Sunday, October 18, 2015



SUNDAY ON NANCY’S STREET:  During the last quarter of the television production of a local football game, I went for a walk... the Washington team was losing big-time.  On the walk I took pictures. The first picture is of a last bit of fruit on a Japanese Dogwood tree in her yard. I couldn’t resist another picture of a house I got earlier this week. Five little white flowers were next. A few minutes later I came across a single blossom of a clover in a field near Rockville Pike. Next how could I ignore a train on the railroad under the Edmontson overpass. At the overpass I couldn’t pass a little cluster of red berries among yellow and black elements. Coming down the overpass-hill I got a picture of berries from an end-of-autumn Poke bush not far from the rust stain on the railroad border frence. Nearby I got a Maple picture, just before up-close bark and moss from a tree alongside the sidewalk.  I got a good red fire hydrant picture not far from a house on the corner down the street from Nancy’s house.

















No comments: