Saturday, April 27, 2013


LINDA VISTA STREET FAIR... 
Celebrating Diversity


My Friend Tom Fagan's mural at the Linda Vista Library is the center of the community. 



Linda Vista is a constant reminder that I lie down to sleep every night just 20 miles from the busiest border crossing in the world... Living here lets me never forget that I am a citizen of the world... and all of the people in the world are my neighbors.  Our village rainbow flag is the perfect symbol for our part of San Diego.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures.
I taught at Montgomery Jr High for 13 years and lived off of Alcala Knolls Dr for 10 plus.

It's a terrific location with maybe the best weather in the city.
M.L.

Anonymous said...

Color the world, by example....
Michiel

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mural. Makes me smile.
Danielle