Tuesday, March 12, 2013

About yesterday's BLOG... I forgot to add that good teachers also cast long shadows.
-------


Too frustrated over damage being done by Congressional imposition of sequester on my nation to write about it without swearing, I’m taking especially long looks at the images of springtime in San Diego County... trying to focus on the promise of good things to come.

Ooops!  I almost got started into a rant.  I’ll stop and share with you a picture of a fern I found today in Carlsbad.  It's very tall and wide, so I’m guessing it is native to New Zealand or Hawaii. 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love reading of your political point of view, so after you take a breath and enjoy springs visuals, feel free to rant on.

Anonymous said...

Those fern sprouts look beautiful and eerie too.
Clyde

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers but please send the rant!
Taylor

Rajesh said...

The blooms look like little school children looking through classroom windows :)