Monday, May 23, 2011

A homeless yellow cat is my photograph for today. He hangs around our community, never allowing anyone to come close.

Those of you who guessed what the photoshopped blue photographs are that I posted a couple of days ago (jellyfish, spools of thread), may look closely at the epiphyllum below. When I make a color negative of a red epiphyllum, the red turns blue and every other color in the image becomes something else.

The plumeria (or frangipani)comes to spring late in San Diego. The blossom, when it finally arrives, is the most common flower used in leis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wise cat! What a great choice for a place in which to be homeless!

RB

Unknown said...

That cat looks pretty well fed. EEven cats know the phrase location..location..location.
By the way, I have one that looks just like that.

Jerral Miles said...

Obviously, I'm a sucker for cats and doves and the list goes on. What is it they say: "Takes one to know one."