Friday, May 13, 2011

WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2011






Approaching Seattle from Puget Sound is exactly what I expected: dazzling drizzle... a damp city scape that manages to look inviting and exciting even at six o’clock in the morning. I hadn’t thought about it before this morning, but it’s clear why Seattle, not Anchorage, comes to mind when we think of the Northwestern-most city in the United States....perhaps it’s just that Anchorage isn’t the home of Boeing, Microsoft, and Starbucks.

The Frank Ghery building that houses the Experience Musics Project casts a technicolor glow around the base of the Space Needle.







Aj5jOP-70/s400/05.11.1172%2BBlog%2B11.jpg" width="400" />

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you awesome trip continues.....
My wife and I visited Seattle for the first time this past Nov., I just love that place, had a real nice vibe I thought. I like what you see through the lense.