Thursday, November 30, 2017


The sunsets this year are incredible.  This is our second year as residents of Paradise Village, and I remember the sunsets last year, so perhaps it isn't unusual for sunsets here to be spectacular.  We have three windows facing west, and often Margaret interrupts me in whatever task I am intent on finishing to say that I really must look at the sunset, and she is always right.  The sunset on any evening in autumn is worth stopping anything that is in progress to look... and to take a picture.

Outside the door that leads to the elevator is a strange cactus, one growing out of another parent cactus.  I stopped one day a couple of weeks ago and got a picture of this cactus, and I posted it on the BLOG.  Tonight I got it from another angle.  Enjoy!


No comments: