Wednesday, November 01, 2017


The crew at Patrick's and Elaine's stood in the back yard before dinner, and I wasn't interested in whatever the conversation was Ed and Patrick were having, but I had to have a picture of Patrick's sock.  Jeremy pointed it out to me, I went over for the photograph and when I had the picture both Ed and Patrick knew why the hole in the sock was a good symbol for both of them.  Ed's shoes kept us from knowing that he could indeed have had a hole in his sock, too. These guys both know how to keep from spending money.

Brynn goes back to Amsterdam tomorrow.  We will miss her, but we'll still have Dael for at least another month before she goes back home to Amsterdam, with a trip to Hawaii with the Davids and Jeremy before she has to leave.  Life is good.












No comments: