Monday, November 27, 2017


Margaret came into my study and asked if I had seen the deer and Christmas Tree on the back lawn.  I thought she had actually seen real deer ... and I didn't wonder what kind of Christmas tree she had seen.  She laughed at me when I asked, incredulously  where the deer might have come from.  She told me they were a Christmas decoration, and I knew I had to go out and take a picture.

Earlier in the day, I had been sitting in the doctor's waiting room admiring the photographs on the wall by a photographer, Robert Dunn... and I was reminded that somewhere in the world autumn was happening.  Dunn's photographs were of trees in a forest.  Wonderful!  I couldn't resist taking photos with my cell phone.  I know it's probably illegal to post some photographs by another photographer, so I found his name signed at the bottom of the prints and I borrowed  for my Blog.








No comments: