Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'LL CALL THIS ONE NORTH PARK. The blooming cactus is in The Davids' yard. I can't look at this photograph and not think Christmas. The super-sized drawings are big changeable banners on the side of the multi-story parking structure on 30th Street. The boxes with locks hang on the east side of the North Park Theater. I have no idea what their purpose is... but they have a certain aesthetic appeal when they're made into a photograph. Click on the image to see it bigger and you'll see what I mean... especially the box and the lock on the left in relation to the others... remembering that relationship is what it's all about, whatever it is. This is North Park. I'll focus on the cat and the fiddle. Hey Diddle Diddle
It’s absurd to suggest
A cow could jump over the moon...
I’ve seen dogs laugh
and know a lot about spoons...
not a thing about a cat and a fiddle.

No comments: