Friday, January 13, 2017


Today is Friday the Thirteenth, and although I am not a superstitious person, a person who fears what may happen because of a broken mirror or dreads whatever hides in the dark shadows may be planning for us if we don't cross ourselves or ... well, I don't have to go on... I am going to ignore the calendar facts and NOT explain what I decided not to show my friends in my BLOG.  Instead, I took a picture of the section of the mural in the Sky Bridge where I live and invite you to guess (I don't know) what is going on in the picture on the left.  A guy is bent over, and a girl behind him is doing what?  ... and that stuff on the ground, what is it?

In another section of the Sky Bridge, a section I think of as the jungle, I wonder what has got the birds attention.  They can't see the Coronado section of the Bridge...  I like the murals.  They give me something to do, to think about, when I walk by them.

  

No comments: