Thursday, January 24, 2013


Sometimes I get really lucky.  On the drive between Houma and New Orleans this morning, I snapped five pictures of the rising sun from the back seat of the moving rental car. David was driving.  Brother Jim was in the front passenger's seat.  I shot with the Sony DSC-HX9V, a small point-and-shoot camera.  Sometimes I get lucky.  




After we dropped Jim off at the airport, we picked up Lenda in Mandeville for a great day of mostly driving in New Orleans.  The old Morning Call coffee cafe has been moved from the French Quarter out to the New Orleans City Park.  Even in the new place, the coffee is as good as ever. 














2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Morning Call looks like a great place. Hey, you should have popped in Cafe du monde in the french quarter, my favorite.

Mandeville? That's where my company head quarters is.

And, yes, you got real lucky this morning.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!