Saturday, December 02, 2017


I am one lucky son-of-a-gun.  These two boys (men), Michael and Jeremy, are the sons of my God Daughter, Elaine and her husband, Patrick.  They call me Grandpa, and they call Margaret Grandma.  I think they know that we are not blood related, but what they do know is that Margaret and I could not have grandchildren that we love more than we love these guys.  The reason they are stars of this BLOG entry is that this week both of them have birthdays.  Michael will be 26 and Jeremy will be 24... so here's wishing the best to the best.  Today's birthday lunch was special because their cousin Dael, another Grandchild, made three lazagnia's, each with special ingredients, and the very special pear pie pictured below... an incredible creation.  Patrick made the delicious ice cream cake also pictured below (and his famous French bread.)  



No comments: