Thursday, March 02, 2017


Jamacha Bouldevard in the shadow of Mount Miguel is as striking as any landscape in Ireland.  The winter rains have brought the greenest fields and hills we've had in years.  The rainy season isn't over and we've already had more than a typical season's total rainfall.  I'm going to make an effort to look closely at the landscapes around me, to remind myself daily just how fortunate we are to live in such a beautiful place as this.

On another subject,  the President of the U.S.A. finds himself in trouble because of some of the people he has picked for his cabinet posts.  During my adult lifetime there have been Presidents elected to office for whom I didn't vote , but I don't remember any President before this one who is so wholly unqualified and so completely lacking the qualities I want to see in the person who holds the most powerful office in the world.


No comments: