Monday, February 28, 2011

In my wandering around San Diego today, I came across a small hedge with these amazing flowers. The blossoms are so beautiful that they obviously deserve the respect and care they receive. I clearly see why stink weeds and wild radishes aren't given the great care that is lavished on these flowers.

I have a question for Mr. Boehner, Mr. McConnell, Mr. Isa, Mrs. Palin, Mr. Limbaugh: Exactly which American citizens are the ones you don’t want to have adequate health care? Which children do you want to deny an adequate education? Who are the workers who should be denied a collective voice to approach their bosses with their case for better working conditions? I have other questions, but we can start with these before moving on to which children should be left in substandard housing with inadequate food while most of us have more than we actually need. What are the criteria for neglecting people.

No comments: