Sunday, October 15, 2017

I'm back...  Nothing has been wrong with Margaret or with me... Our health is good.  We've been away from National City/San Diego for awhile.  We are back home now, and I am beginning again to post the Blog.

I had a plan in mind that I would wait until the notice came to all America and to the world that the man who was elected to be the President of the country would be leaving office, but unfortunately that time has not come... yet.  The time will come, and I will celebrate on this BLOG with a special post.  Not yet.

Oh, Damn.  I was also determined to be less direct about my lack of enthusiasm for the President, and there I have gone again disparaging the man.

I'd like to try to make you believe the picture below is a distortion by the curved mirror of the chubby guy taking the picture, but that would be a stretch.  I am determined to lose 15 pounds... When that has been accomplished, I'll go back to the mirror and take another picture. The iris flowers at Paradise Village are beautiful.  Life is good.



No comments: