Tuesday, December 10, 2013


Knowing I’m always on the look-out for things out of the ordinary to photo, Patrick brought to me  a mutant orange.  I guess that’s what it is.  I’ve seen citrus trees that have both orange and lemon branches grafted onto a central trunk; but this is the first time I’ve seen or even heard of an orange that’s part lemon.  The way I see it, the fruit a metaphor. 




And another thing, as I was biking around Mission Bay today, the boat yard was visually so seductive that I couldn’t resist playing around.  I took three pictures carefully moving from left to right across the scene; then when I got home to the computer I photoshopped them together into a panoramic picture… and then I wondered what the world would look like if we saw everything as negative rather than positive. 

1 comment:

Rajesh said...

Unbelievable!!! If it were not for you, I would have ascribed this to a smart Photoshop :)