Monday, February 27, 2017


Rainy day in San Diego... Willows Building is a definite refuge from the very good rain that is falling in National City today.  I've decided that springtime is the right time to begin to consider gifts of kindness and good will to some of my neighbors in this place.  Some people here seem forlorn to the point of being almost despondent.  I am going to try very day to remind myself that I am a very fortunate person.  Both David and Nancy are immediate family with us this week.  Patrick and Elaine and their boys are just a few miles up the road from where we live.  Life is good.  I am reminded daily that my part of the world is in chaos, and there is very little I can do about it except by consciously trying to be a bearer of peace to my neighborhood and to be aware of people around me who may need help.


No comments: