Monday, June 20, 2016


A TRUSTED FRIEND asked me what I am thinking about the possibility of two women on the Democrat’s ticket for President and Vice-President of the United States.  The two women I’d support whole heartedly and be very happy when they win the election are Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren.  The Trump Presidential campaign has hit a significant wall, a wall of his own building.  Trump’s firing the campaign manager of his campaign, for whatever reasons, won’t correct his problems. .I’ve avoided getting my BLOG involved in the campaign, but I was asked… I’ve been thinking about it… and I can’t think of a single reason why two women couldn’t do the jobs which are open. especially these two women.  People who are having trouble with the idea of a woman president should just get over it.  Women in church and in politics may save us from ourselves.



No comments: