Tuesday, July 21, 2015


Regarding a VERY PERSONAL LETTER today from Alan E. Sears, President, CEO & General Counsel of  Alliance Defending Freedom based in Scottsdale, Arizona... WHAT A CROCK OF …!  The four page “personal” letter to me from “Alan” is a clear signal that “my dear friend ALAN” is on the take for big bucks.  Although he expresses his distain for American government, he represents a charitable organization that is tax-except and free to use the U.S. mails and other infrastructure to frighten and hoodwink people and separate them from their money.  The letter begins with a Personally penned note (blue ink instead of black) telling me that “You’re being told: KEEP YOUR FAITH AT HOME…OR ELSE.”  

The four page letter goes on to paint a dreadful picture of ACLU, the Obama Administration, and various other U.S. Government villains who, according to my friend “Alan,” are striving to destroy Judeo-Christian underpinnings of American culture.  

The letter is a plea for money.  I went on-line to check the WEB site of Alan Sears’ Alliance Defending Freedom, and I found more stuff that will appeal to people who live in frightened ignorance that the American Government is bad for them.  Our system of government is a good one partly because it allows people like “my friend Alan Sears” to send letters through the U.S. mail to try to get people to send “a gift of $25, $35. $50… $100 or more to defend our religious freedom.”  


Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that “my friend Alan” has send me a free gift along with his advice and his appeal: a page of sticky return address labels… which I have dropped into the waste basket along with his four-page appeal for money.  Oh, also by the way, I found that Alliance For Freedom had administrative services costs of nearly $47 million dollars in 2014.  I don’t know how much of that went for salary for “my friend Alan.”  


No comments: