Monday, March 30, 2015


I’ve been trying all day to get myself worked up to a BLOG post built around Indiana’s new “preserving religious freedom” law.  The law is officially the “Religious Freedom Restoration Act. 

I’ve come to a conclusion that the people in Indiana and anywhere else who believe they and God are going to resegregate and codify in civil law their personal exclusion of LGBT citizens from their businesses and churches are not worth my time and effort to address. Let them continue to congregate/segregate together.  The world will move on without them.

...Can't help but wonder though what they thought Palm Sunday was all about anyway... and what their upcoming "Holy Week" celebrates.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just when I think, we, as a country, are taking 2 steps forward.............this happens. Seriously?