Wednesday, May 01, 2013


CELEBRATING PHOTOGRAPHY
...again today with the cell phone.  

Obviously I’m convinced that the camera in my iPhone is real and shouldn’t be ignored.

Today is the 30th anniversary of the founding San Diego’s Museum of Photographic Arts.  I found MOPA’s assistant visitor relations manager, Savannah Jarman, greeting visitors in the atrium. She is the appropriate and perfect photo du jour... in the style of old fashioned, early photography.


On the way back to my car at the end of my volunteer stint at the museum, I found worthy subjects for my iPhone:  a curb on Park Boulevard, a patch of bark on a eucalyptus tree, and a patch in the sidewalk behind the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed that is a camera not to be ignored. Have taken some nice ones of the rose garden with mine. A scared patch, there. Though. Have to watch where I walk these days. Liz, R

Anonymous said...

saw the KUSI coverage of MoPA's 30th & thought of you. Congrats to it-lovely photo of asst. mgr. in early style.
Betsy