Friday, December 15, 2017


The tangerine was part of a Hanukah celebration at Paradise Village tonight.  Today is the fourth day of Hanukah, and a very nice lady who is a resident of our village brought a bag of these wonderful citrus fruits... and we were all invited to take one.  When I was home later, I ate mine and it was delicious. I've been wondering all day why some people find reasons to be offended by the acknowledgement of a holy day of a religion other than one's own.  I've decided today that I will never consider another person's religious beliefs to be contemptible.

And why"taking the knee" at a football game instead of standing is offensive.  The President of the United States was furious when athletes dropped to their knees when the National Anthem was played. There is definitely something scrambled in the man's brain when he makes a point of ridiculing people whose intentions are good.






No comments: