Wednesday, December 06, 2017



BACK AT THE PARK behind the National City Library:  A couple of photos that I haven't posted here on the Blog are a piano and a mural at the front of the art center.  The piano is an old upright that invites anybody who wants to do it to play.  The other is a mural with a flavor of the country that begins just ten miles down the freeway.  I like the mural so much that I go back to see it often.  It is worth a trip to National City just to see it.  If you are lucky when you come to see the mural someone will be playing the piano.

O.K. I know I've posted a photo of my shadow... more than once, but here we go again.  Just inside the door of the elevator room for my building at Paradise village, in the morning the sun is shining so brightly and so directly on whoever is standing at the elevator, that a shadow is projected on the wall and the furniture and even on the painting.  I couldn't resist taking another one this morning.









No comments: