Thursday, August 03, 2017


Looking west from the middle of Paradise Village, I've seen trees from a distance that I have wanted to see up close; so I went over to the hospital grounds between where I live and the hospital to check out the trees.  Wow!  What a collection of beautiful, unusual plants are there.  The tree that has puzzled me most, is the third one in today's pictures.  I don't know what the name of the tree is.  I don't know how old it is.  I can see that it has been cared for. When it began to lean to the point of almost falling, someone put a prop under it.   I've never seen anyone out trimming any of the plants.  The second photograph, the one just below this written piece, includes two trees, one a majestic pine and the other is some sort of fruit tree that seems to be struggling to be alive. Beyond the pine tree and the fruit tree you can see two Paradise Village buildings.  Margaret and I live in the farthest building.  The last picture is of a fig tree with lots of figs that will be ripe sometime next month.






No comments: