Wednesday, July 12, 2017



RECONSIDERING  After a six week break, my BLOG publishing on the Internet is going to resume, but I’ve decided to change a couple of practices.  For years I have published and sent to several hundred e-mail addresses the BLOG which has consisted of photographs and written ramblings. It is called “The Way I See It.”

The Changes:

I will continue to send the daily BLOG to the addresses of people who send me a simple request to be included in the daily mailing.  

The daily BLOG will continue to include at least one photograph and sometimes as many as six pictures.

If you do not wish to receive the daily e-mailed BLOG but would like to open it on your own time, you may go on the Internet to www.jerralmiles.blogspot.com.

If you wish to stay on the mailing list, send a note to
telling me to leave you on the list.  The BLOG will resume daily tomorrow, July 13.

Thanks, 

Jerral

No comments: