Sunday, July 30, 2017


I’m only kidding with the hibiscus picture.  The other “h” flowers are O.K., but this hibiscus is a wow!


…just seeing if I can get a rise out you, and I did.  The other time a week ago, I really did make the mental and typing mistake… not on purpose.  The other time I called the hibiscus a hydrangea…  What the hell!  All those “h” flowers are beautiful... and some whose name begins with other letters of the alphabet aren't bad.  The wild colors in the third picture doesn't change a hibiscus into some other family, but the editing software on my computer can change it into something that's not found in nature.  I realized as I was finishing this BLOG writing that I hadn't mentioned the familiar Bird of Paradise.  Summer isn't a prime time for this flower, but even now it isn't bad.








No comments: