Monday, July 17, 2017


I came to the end of the day and realized I hadn't taken the pictures for today, so I decided quickly that five horses in our living room would be good to include in this BLOG post.  The first one is jade that was a gift of a friend in Singapore.  The second one is of some kind of metal... we got it in Malaysia, I think.  The third one is ceramic and it came from China... The first three may have come from China originally.  The fourth one is also jade.  We got it in Singapore, but I don't know if it was carved in China or in some other place.  The last one is also carved from some kind of stone, perhaps jade.  I didn't realize until I got them together for the photographs that they are really as beautiful as they are.  I'll go to bed soon, and perhaps the horses will ride around in my dreams.








No comments: