Thursday, July 13, 2017


BLOGGING AGAIN:  And to begin, I'm starting with a picture of one of the gentlest, sweetest, most faithful creatures I've met in a long time.  Maggie belongs in a family I've known for a very long time.  The four others in the family who live in the house, well five if I count Lizzie, a lizard who lives in the house, are also gentle, sweet and faithful creatures, too.  I had the pleasure of house sitting with Maggie and Lizzie while the other members of the household were on a trip to Mexico.  I must also list six other members of the family when I count the other creatures who live at the address, but they live outside in a chicken coop. They are gentle, sweet and very much at ease with people, too.  I'm splitting the house-sitting duty with another person who would probably not choose to be thought of as gentle and sweet, but he is nevertheless probably as responsible as anyone else for the gentleness and sweetness of the household as the people who are enjoying Cancun this week.

The horse... has nothing at all to do with the family in Cancun, but I took the picture this afternoon of the lower portion of a scroll that I got in Singapore a long time ago.  I think it was done somewhere in China.




No comments: