Tuesday, March 21, 2017


Yesterday I posted a couple of pictures I got from one of my favorite paintings... the one by Jim Rabbi which he calls Falling In Love.  I mentioned in the BLOG yesterday that I would someday include a photograph of the entire painting.  Several people sent back encouragement, so here it is.  Jim is a fine painter.  He lives and works in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  Margaret and I have a couple of other Rabby paintings.  Nancy has one, and David has one.  Falling In Love is 30 inches by 36 inches.  Before taking the picture, I should have taken it off the wall and put it where  the light on it would be consistent.  The painting is not a bit darker on the left as the photograph indicates.  The effect is caused by the shadow of a book case.  This painting makes me glad... even with a shadow on the left side.   

No comments: