Tuesday, February 28, 2017


With Nancy and David and Margaret and a whole gaggle of dogs in back of the place where I live with Margaret I was all set to get a picture of Nancy and David and Margaret and the whole gaggle of dogs when the iPhone I was using for the picture went blank, stopped short, without a warning or anything that would allow me to get the picture I had in mind, and this is what showed up when I got back to our apartment and recharged the phone... It's a condition that shouldn't happen  and wouldn't happen if I had been using a standard camera instead of a phone to take a photograph.  Anyway, this picture is all I got today. It's, as far as I can tell, the road, which I can think of as the road to nowhere, when I look back at these pages years from now and wonder what in the world I could have been doing on this last day of February in 2017.

No comments: