Friday, December 23, 2016


Looking West from our living room we watched the sunset... I went outside and got a picture of the bank of clouds from the day's storm out over the Pacific Ocean... from the balcony I got the picture of the sky in the far West over the ocean...  I'm thinking what a world it is that we live in.  We don't live in Trump Tower or anything like it, but home is wonderful.  I'm thinking that from this place in San Diego (actually National City) the world is beautiful and I see the ships of the U.S. Navy all in a row a couple of miles from where I sleep each night, and I wonder what in the world is happening, what does President-elect Trump see that makes him think he can bluster and threaten nuclear attacks on an enemy that would put all of us here in danger and throw the world into more troubled times than any of us can imagine.  Surely before he becomes president someone will finally get to him and take away his Twitter account and talk some sense into his head.  The world is far more complex than he seems to know.

Later tonight our region is going to get more cleansing rain.  I wish the cleansing could take place in our country... and in the world.


No comments: