Sunday, September 11, 2016




We moved… at just past 9am last Tuesday the truck and the movers came to our place in Linda Vista and they left the fourth floor apartment in National City at 6 p.m.  I can’t even guess when all the boxes will be empty. I took the picture below before the book boxes had all been emptied  As I type this note, I’m assuming the boxes of books are empty.  The book shelves are full.  The new apartment seems like home, so I can say we moved.  Margaret and I like the new place.  We have coffee in the morning on a nice balcony.  In one direction we see the downtown San Diego skyline.  We can also see the ocean when the marine layer doesn't obscure it.  Life is good.

Today I’ll have to go outside the apartment to post this Blog entry.  Tomorrow at the end of the day I anticipate that I’ll be able to post the Blog from the apartment. 

Today is 9/11.  It's a day of remembering. 





No comments: