Monday, August 01, 2016


This morning I kept an appointment with Dr. Keefe who was to take out an offending mark on my neck… two marks actually… one is enough; so I’ve decided that today the BLOG will have just one photograph.  Yes.  I took the photograph myself, so it counts… it’s legitimate and can be used in the BLOG.  The good Doctor wanted to be sure the offending place on my neck was not something on its way to becoming a melanoma.  It wasn’t.  After the ugly sutures have disappeared and the scar on my neck is healed, I will go back to being…  I don’t know what, which is what the BLOG is all about.  I’m trying to discover what I’m all about.  I still don’t know, so tomorrow I’ll go back to taking photographs of hummingbirds and eucalyptus trees.  

What are those marks in the top left corner of the photograph?  Oh, yeah.  They're wrinkles.  I'm an old man... which doesn't answer the important question, so I'll keep searching.

No comments: