Thursday, August 04, 2016



I have a new friend… someone whom I will never meet in person.  John helped me solve a problem with a new modem that makes possible a connection to the Internet which makes possible my posting my BLOG every day.  

Today’s BLOG picture is a bumble bee, or if that doesn’t connect with anything you happen to be considering today, how about the quick shot I got of a section of bookcase in our house.  If you’d like to borrow a book, or a whole shelf of books from our house, we’ll be glad to lend… or give away the books.  My intention has been to reread books that have meant something to me, but I’m not getting around to reading all of them; so if you borrow something and keep it away from the bookcase, I’ll forget or neglect to remember that I intended to reread it.  


I’m thinking the bumble bee is the picture for the day… perhaps because it’s free to go around to wherever it wants to go.   Well,that’s what I think.  I have to admit that I don’t know much about bumble bees.  Maybe they don’t go very far from where I got the pictures.  Maybe they’ve never been even as far away as Hillcrest, which is just across the valley from where I live.I’m going to go on thinking about bumble bees and other things pretty much what I’ve been thinking about them all along; and I prefer to think they wander far and wide.


No comments: