Wednesday, June 15, 2016


No Parking  Coming from coffee with friends this morning, I saw a day lily and decided it would be my picture for today…  This Lily is definitely ready for the day., so I went on my way after taking a couple of pictures of the lily thinking that I should be going into today with as much hope and optimism as a simple flower shows in a public place.  Life can be good, is good, for lots of people and is good for me; but for people whose lives were affected by the shooter in Orlando, life doesn’t feel good today and probably won’t feel good for a long time.  


I listened today to Donald Trump talking about our President’s remarks yesterday.  Trump said the President was angrier with him than he was was with the shooter.  What!  I heard both the President’s remarks and Donald Trump’s remarks; and it is clear that the president is more comforting and sympathetic with family and friends of people hurt in the terrible Orlando tragedy than Donald Trump shows for anyone.  Trump seems to want to keep himself in the center of his personal area of concern.  He doesn’t seem to be able to show concern for other people.  O.K., I’ll stop before I spoil my good feelings about today… 




No comments: