Tuesday, June 21, 2016


MICHAEL AND BROOKE California (USA) dreaming.  This the big day when Michael and Brooke are leaving for their epic trip around the U.S.A., California first.  They’ve got the right equipment.  I am reminded of a 1964 trip from Yuba City to the tip of Baja California.  I’ll go today into the garage to get slides I took on that trip.  Gary and I are old men now, but the memory is fresh and Michael’s and Brooke’s trip is a good reminder that everybody has a little madness inside…and some of it lasts even into old age.  I am eager to see the pictures that photographer Michael finds along the way.  Wow!  Life is good!



Michael's stuff... I left the scene before the actual fitting into the camper and the truck the things Michael is taking along.  I didn't ask where Brooke's "things" are riding.


No comments: