Thursday, February 04, 2016



THURSDAY AGAIN… Volunteer Stint again at the Museum of Photographic Arts… The Pictures were taken on my way from the Museum to my car… I like visiting Niki de Saint Phalle’s dragon in a corner of the Plaza de Panama, and then I walked over by Anna Hyatt Huntington’s El Cid.  It always surprises me and encourages me that the massive masculine horse and rider could have been done by a women sculptor… I walked by the hillside garden at the Japanese Tea Pavillion.  The Tea Garden was filled with visitors. Wearing a jacket, I was overdressed.  Most of the people in the Japanese Tea Garden were visitors from colder places north of San Diego.  Here they were dressed in summer shorts and short-sleeved shirts.  We’re scheduled for a couple of days of high seventies temperatures.  









No comments: