Thursday, January 28, 2016


Thursday again…  I parked on the west side of the Laurel Street Bridge, so as I walked back to the car I took pictures.  A very strange tree with green bark is  located in one of the larger courtyards between MOPA and my car, so I took a picture of it.  It’s a large tree, so I’m guessing it was planted at the time when different trees were preferred … maybe even planted by Kate Sessions.  The deep red bougainvillea at the edge of Plaza de Panama are in full bloom.  The guy playing guitar whom I’ve seen nearer the museum was today in the corridor across from the Old Globe Theatre complex.  A traffic motorcycle police officer was checking the speed of cars entering the Park from the Laurel Street Bridge. I decided not to pass up a chance to photograph the cracks in the sidewalk on the bridge.  I also couldn’t pass up a fallen piece of bark.  Early in the morning I saw the Davids’ neighbor Jyla out with her grandmother Judy and Anne, a neighbor.  I couldn’t pass up that picture.  











No comments: