Monday, January 11, 2016


RAINBOW EUCALYPTUS, ORCHIDS, AN ORDINARY EUCALYPTUS, AND PINE BARK…

I figured I can never go wrong with rainbow eucalyptus and orchids, and the pine bark makes me glad to be in the same world with something as ordinary and spectacular as regular pine bark, and that led me to the nearby regular eucalyptus, which I am throwing in for Taylor.  Wow!  Life is good!  

I wonder what kind of world view a person has if he/she grows up without trees.  I once upon a time thought I might live long enough to see planetary exploration happen, and I’d see video of landings on a faraway planet and perhaps there would be no trees even if there is life out there somewhere. I think now it won’t happen in my lifetime, but that’s alright.  All kinds of things happen in my imagination, and that’s enough.







  

No comments: