Monday, November 23, 2015


MONDAY…  For at least a week I’ve intended to stop and take a picture of yellow leaves… to post them and to ask the name.  Surely there is someone out there who checks the blog and recognizes the leaves.  When the late afternoon light comes through the trees and hits these yellow beauties, they are special.  So I’ll be waiting for someone from a place where leaves turn in the fall to some color other than green to let me know what this is.  I’ll try to remember to take a picture of it when the new green leaves appear in springtime.  


We are two days away from Thanksgiving in San Diego.  The Liquid Amber Trees,  or Sweetgum as they are known in Arkansas, are at their best color right now.  I saw them on the way home from Church on Sunday.  I’ve got to get a picture of the Sweetgum again this year. 



No comments: