Thursday, November 12, 2015


Jury Duty today…  I spent the morning and part of the afternoon at the County Courthouse  listening to a rough outline of a criminal case before being questioned along with about 30 other people and then being among those who were allowed to go home without becoming one of the twelve, or even the thirteenth alternate. I am proud to be an American.  We have a good system of laws.  The pictures don’t really have anything to do with the jury duty, but I like them.  I’ve used pictures on the Blog very much like these on other occasions. Somehow they seemed appropriate.  On the way back to the train station to catch the trolley for home, I checked out the commotion over at the harbor…  Didn’t learn anything, but I liked the sailor on deck.  The picture of William Templeton Johnson’s museum also makes me proud to be an American… and I would like the eucalyptus tree bark whatever my citizenship.




No comments: