Sunday, November 01, 2015


Bottle Brush Tree... black and white and the same image in color... There is something mysterious and wonderful about trees left alone in a landscape.  I took the color picture and liked it so much I "fooled around with it" and liked the black and white image even more.  Then I went over to a small grove of Melaleuca trees and found that they had changed noticeably since I last looked at them closely about six months ago.  I decided to take a look at the spider from yesterday and the day before, and I found that it had completely lost its cache of something to eat.  I noticed another web not far away and went there to take a picture of it, and I found it had something caught, and I assumed it was food to be kept for later.  I got the spider picture after I saw my shadow on a Eucalyptus tree trunk, and I got that as well.  Life is good!













No comments: