Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Water…


We had rain in San Diego today.  Rain is unusual enough that I went out for bike ride anyway, hoping I would get wet.  I did.  I came home soaked.  Tomorrow morning I’ll go out for coffee with friends, and I’ll hope to get soaked again.  I will also hope for rain in the Clear Lake area where forest/brush fires are raging, though the “storm” that is bringing rain to us probably won’t reach  beyond the middle of the state.  The pomegranate at the end is a gift from Dorothy.  I’ve thrown in a picture of it because I’ve always considered pomegranates to be right up there with water… essential.



O.K., O.K., I know... 
most people don't take pictures in the rain...
or  pictures of the rain;
but in San Diego today we're celebrating.
It's raining...
...and Dorothy gave me a pomegranate.



No comments: