Saturday, April 25, 2015


Tilly and I went out to Comptche Road for the paper this morning, and on the way we saw a couple of deer.  With my iPhone I got a picture of one of them. It was not at all good... you can barely see the deer; so I used the dry brush option to turn the photograph into a painting.  If you look closely you can see the deer.  I confess I "doctored" the second picture using Photo Shop so the Cabrillo Point Light Station can be seen clearly from Mendocino Headland.  The third picture is Big River just above the bridge to the south of Mendocino.  Margaret and Nancy are standing on a high bank above Big River  in the fourth picture.  The fifth picture is Big River looking east. The sixth picture is a plant on the gravel road above the river.  The seventh picture with Nancy is looking north along the coast from Mendocino.  The eighth picture is another mother seal with her pup.  This time I had my Nikon with long lens, so I got clear picture.  I got the last picture from the deck of the restaurant where we had lunch on the Noyo River in Front Bragg.











No comments: