Friday, April 03, 2015


My walking/riding thinking often brings me home to look for something I have read or thought or seen before. I was walking by the sea this morning thinking about a book I am reading by New Zealander, Lloyd Geering... Reimagining God.  Often Geering's ideas remind me of Buckminster Fuller’s ideas about God and about being human.  Today when I got back home I went through one of my notebooks and found where I had jotted down some Buckminster Fuller quotes:

“God is a verb.”

“I think I am a verb.”

“How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else.”

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”

“There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.”

“Love is metaphysical gravity”






No comments: