Sunday, November 16, 2014


The highway 163 overpass over the San Diego River in Mission Valley isn’t far from my favorite eucalyptus grove, so wandering around there today I got some interesting photographs.  Well… I admit they might be interesting only to me.  I’m thinking of them as landscape images.  Perhaps not everybody will see landscapes in the two eucalyptus bark pictures, and maybe not everybody would consider the concrete bridge pylons to be canvas for “legitimate art,” whatever that is, but to me they are all landscape images. 

That’s the way I see it.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Miles -- It's Anne Marsh YCHS class of 1964. Annette
Reynolds sent me a
photo of all of you
from the Class of '63
reunion. I was sorry
that you couldn't be at
ours this past June but
I'd love to be in touch
with you. I sent my
e-mail to your blog
and would love to
have your e-mail if you
would share it with me
or even a phone #.
You were my most memorable
teacher at YC High and as
I look at your blog I
see why! I'm in Portland,
OR and have been since
1978. I hope to hear from
you. My website is www.marshfear.com
Best to you, Anne